Monday, April 15, 2013

Brotherly Art

The Epic War as you know is available in paperback form, I'm in the process of reformatting so I can release the EBook edition, which should be here tomorrow or the day after. In the meanwhile I thought those of you who don't like the Facebook page might enjoy some artwork I shared on there. God has blessed me with both a supportive and talented family, so here below are the most recently fantasy artwork masterpieces by a couple of my younger brothers.

                                   First we have a mighty green dragon by James Beaver, age 10Then






Then we have a friendly orc warrior by Matt Beaver, age 15



Thanks for viewing and keep checking back for update, stories, and sometimes artistic treats like this. Many blessings,



No comments:

Post a Comment