Sunday, April 22, 2012

What I Am Not

This poem is not fantasy related, but it is one of my most recent works nevertheless, and I wanted to share it with you. Thanks for reading and God bless...



I am not a healer I am not savior
I am not a knight in shining armor
I walk alone and ride no steed
I am not what you want, I am not what you need
I am not a lover, I am not a hater
I know no emotion
I am not the sky I am not the ocean
I am not the silence, nor am I the answer
In all the commotion
I am not God, I am not Christ
I am not your all, I am not you cure
I cannot help you
I cannot heal you
I cannot save you
If you have no happiness, no love, no fulfillment
You will find none in me
I am not who you think
I am neither what you hear nor see…
For that I seek your forgiveness
For all the things I can never be…

No comments:

Post a Comment